- Gentlemen's Agreement. Stars Gregory Peck. Was nomintated for many awards and won the Academy Award for Best Picture (in 1947, I think). Directed by Elia Kazan. Worth watching. Addresses racism in mid-20th century.
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off. John Hughes. A 1980's classic. So worthy of watching again.
- Dazed and Confused. I'm going to watch this one again (if I can stop watching podcasts on youtube). A 1990's classic movie about 20-somethings' ennui.
- Grizzly Man. I am going to caution you to think twice about whatching this chilling documentary. A Werner Herzog film. You do watch his films, don't you? I cannot think of a single thing he's done that isn't amazing (go google him reading Curious George on youtube). Grizzly Man is about a man who when to Alaska to be with grizzly bears. It is shocking and will not leave your brain for a long time. It is, however, extremely well done and I highly recommend it. Just don't watch it on a night when you have to be up early the next morning because your brain will not let it go.
- Three Kings. I haven't seen this film in years. George Clooney and well done. Worth watching. I guess you would call it an action movie, but it is so much more than that.
- American Horror Story season 5 Hotel. I loved the first season. I could not get into the second or third season at all. Maybe this season for me? Hardcore horror. May or may not be the show for you.
- The Fall, Grinders, and Dark Matter will be shows I will look into two watch. I think I've seen season one and two of The Fall and if I remember correctly, I liked it. The other two sound familiar but I know nothing about them.
Do you have any Netflix recommendations? Let me know in the comments. I love to watch and knit!
Have a great day!